BBQ Chicken Kebabs
Serves 4-6 people | Prep time 1.25hr | Cook time 5-20min
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Your choice of veggies (such as red & green capsicum, red onion, zucchini, pineapple) chopped into bite sized pieces
- 10-15 skewers
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1-2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- 1/3 Cup honey (melted)
- 1/4 Cup tamari sauce
- ½ Cup warm water
- Salt to taste
- Mix together marinade ingredients into a small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes and add to marinade. Set chicken in the fridge for 1 hour.
- While the chicken is marinating, soak the wooden skewers in water for 15-20 minutes. Chop up vegetables into small bite sized pieces.
- Once the chicken is marinated, thread the vegetables and chicken onto the skewers one at a time. Drizzle the leftover marinade over the kebabs for extra flavour.
- If you are barbecuing the kebabs, you can cook them for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. If you are baking them in the oven, preheat the oven to 220°C and bake them for 15-20 minutes.