Best Bones Broth Veggie Breakfast Mix
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil / Ghee
- 1 Onion chopped (red or brown)
- 1/4 cup Cabbage chopped (purple or green)
- 1/2 Broccoli Head blanched and chopped
- 2 cups Kale chopped
- 1 cup Spinach chopped
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (2 tsp freeze-dried broth + 1 cup water OR 1 cup fresh broth)
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Spoonful of Sauerkraut or Kimchi
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Crumble of Goat Feta
- Fried or Poached Egg
- Prepare veggies as necessary - chop chop chop!
- In a large pan on med-high add the coconut oil / ghee
- Add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until translucent
- Add cabbage and broccoli, cook for a further 5 minutes
- Add kale and cook for 2 minutes
- Add broth and let simmer for 3-5 minutes
- Add spinach and salt, then turn off the heat
- Serve as a side dish with sauerkraut, eggs, feta and olive oil for a nutritious breakfast to set you up for the day!
Refrigerate the left overs to enjoy later in the day or for an easy breakfast tomorrow.