Nourishing Chicken Pho
- 400g Chicken Thighs
- Lemongrass Stalk cut in half
- 3 Star Anise
- Chilli roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon quartered
- 2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Bunch of Coriander (stems roughly chopped and leaves reserved)
- 50mls Fish Sauce
- 1.5L Chicken Bone Broth
- 300g Rice Stick Noodles (cooked to packet instructions)
- 1 Spring Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Radishes thinly sliced
- In a large pot toast your aromatics (lemongrass, star anise, chilli and coriander stems) on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour in your bone broth, fish sauce, lemon and kaffir lime. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pat dry your chicken thighs and cook in your broth for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the broth and shred.
- Strain your broth and remove aromatics.
- Portion your cooked noodles into a bowl and top with broth. Add your chicken, radishes, spring onion and coriander and serve!
Recipe by Hungry?