Only Goodness Bliss Balls
"There is SO much goodness in these bliss balls that you probably don’t believe me when I say they are delicious but they really are! Even 2/3 of my fusspot kids gobbled them up! When I bake I am always thinking about how much goodness I can add and these guys tick a lot of boxes!"
- 1/2 A Cooked Beetroot
- 2 Tablespoons Best Bones Broth Collagen Cacao Blend
- 1 Cup of Nuts (I used roasted almonds & Hazelnuts)
- 1/2 Cup of Oats
- 1/2 Cup of Dates
- 1/2 Cup Whittaker’s Dark Ghana
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter (Fix & Fogg is my fave)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (You can also add a little water if the mix looks a bit dry)
- 1 Tablespoon Nutra Organics Greens Powder (optional)
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
Throw everything in your kitchen whizz. Combine until you get your desired consistency - I went for pretty fine so the kids couldn’t see what was in there!!
Roll into balls.