A traditional Spanish cold tomato soup.
- 12 raw Prawns
- 700g Tomato (cut in half)
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Onion (cut in half)
- 1 bunch of fresh Basil (leave some for garnish)
- 140g Breadcrumbs
- 250g cold Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 - 5 drops Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil/Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel the prawns and clean them. Place them on a tray and cover. Keep in the fridge.
- Blend together the tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, garlic, onion, basil, bread, chicken bone broth, vinegar and tabasco for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prawns 5 minutes each side. Add salt and pepper and allow to dry on an absorbent paper.
- Divide the Gazpacho into 6 cups. Garnish each cup with 2 fried prawns and a couple basil leaves. Serve cold.